Friday, February 26, 2010

Psych - TV SERIES


Well, it happened again: I vanished from Punch A Shark.

Blame it all on the TV series PSYCH. I've been watching all three seasons on a marathon run (I'll hold off on the fourth season till it's complete, just like the fifth season of everyone's favorite Monster Hunting Brother Duo - Supernatural) and it's been one fun little ride. It's a witty, endearing, light comedy cocktail with solid performances from all the leads and enough easy mysteries and style to keep me continually watching. You'd think that a guy pretending to be psychic to solve mysteries (he's really just observant) would get old. The creators have found a way to keep it fresh. CRASH ZOOMS AHOY!

I'll be back in a day or two on my regular schedule.

TV is not good for my productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment