THE WHOPPING SEVENTY PAGE FIRST ISSUE!
The most mind blowing film zine to ever have a career breakdown of DOLPH LUNDGREN!
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON THE MAGNIFICENCE CONTAINED WITHIN:
- "Why do we watch bad movies?" (A dialogue between the misinformed)
- The Legend of Masked Lunchadore Mayhem!
- The History of YOUTUBE POOPS
- The Crap Fest of Italian Shit-Meister Bruno Mattei
- Enough reviews to choke a large doberman: ROBOVAMPIRE! WEREWOLF IN A WOMAN'S PRISON! SLA$HERS!
- And a heart stopping amount of nutrition!
With contributions by Peter Kuplowsky, Douglas Tilley, Justin Decloux, Adam Thorn, and Trisa Deveries
Originally planned to be published in the ashcan format (Folded page, stapled up the middle), printing issues put the entire thing in the phantom zone TILL NOW! The decision to posting it online came from the fact that I'd much rather have people enjoy the hard work of the writers for FREE on the inter web, than have it collect dust on my hard drive.
The zine was put together by me, but it was formatted, laid out, and grammatically beaten by the great Douglas Tilley. It's thanks to all his hours of hard work that FILMGASM isn't an eye roasting read. The reason for the large font was because it the original print size was going to be tiny.
If you liked it, please let us know by either e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or posting a comment. Feedback is what makes it all worth while!